Subject: Re: NetBSD installation problem
To: John Wilson <wilson@dbit.dbit.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/30/1997 14:44:24
	Would it make sense to upload a copy of a utility like this
	into a vax/utils subdir on ftp.netbsd.org (in the same way
	that os-bs is in the i386/utils dir)?

		David/abs

- "It was at that point I realised there might be a chance for myself as a
-  caring human being. Unable to decide whether to feel hopeful or disgusted,
-  I chose both and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate"