Subject: Re: NetBSD installation problem
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/30/1997 13:20:23
Anders Magnusson wrote:

> >   Hooray!  Does this mean that we can dd raw RX50s now as well (like to make
> > backups of the field diag disks)?
> >
> Yes, I hope so anyway; haven't tried RX50's though.

  Once I get my machine up to 1.2G (man--will that be painful!) I'll let people
know how it gues.

> I have been forced
> to change disk on my development machine from RA82 to RA90 this
> afternoon because the source tree couldn't compile (I'm trying to
> make a new world recompiling).

  All you lucky guys with RA-series disks, and I have to make do with boring
SCSI disks that are much lower on the coolness scale (although way more
practical.)

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/