Subject: Re: just something that i find scary
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Michel <michel@nijenrode.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/24/1997 09:30:42
I believe they're even called "TK88" tapes..

I'm not so sure that it's developed by DEC though; the technology
to store 40 GB on DEC's tapes may very well have been invented by Quantum.
 It is said that the TK tape line is more reliable than DAT, but that
doesn't explain why my MVAXII diagnostics tape also got corrupted =(

Michel.

--
 Michel van der Laan	-	michel@nijenrode.nl
				http://www.nijenrode.nl/~michel