Subject: FD: NetBSD problems, help!
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Holger Austinat <austinhr@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/1997 11:35:27
Hi,

I'm not on the mailing list any more (since I have no more access to a
VAX), but appearing somewhere in the FAQ I received the following
email from Yuri.  I'm sure there's some help for him ...

  Holger

      | HOLGER AUSTINAT                     (0711) 7978137 |
      |         austinhr@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de |
         "Maybe the highest triumph for the Creator is to
         see his creations re-create themselves."

                            World Champion Garry Kasparov
                     before his match against Deeper Blue
                                           (May 3-11, 97)