Subject: Re: Bad day for Brian, worse day for Oscar...
To: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
From: Oscar Oberg <Oscar.Oberg@abc.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/1997 11:04:29
On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Brian D Chase wrote:

> Sorry Oscar... the config file you sent me "PIGLET" doesn't jibe with the
> new *improved* config utility which coexists with 1.2G.
>
> ---
> atari-vax# config PIGLET
> PIGLET:16: syntax error
> PIGLET has no configurations!
> *** Stop.
> atari-vax#
> ---

OK.. could someone take a look at this then:

---cut---
include         "arch/vax/conf/std.vax"

maxusers        8

options         "VAX410"
options         FIFO
options         COMPAT_12
options         KTRACE
options         INET

file-system     FFS
file-system     NFS
file-system     CD9660

config          netbsd root on sd0a type ffs swap on sd0b

backplane0      at root
cpu0            at backplane0   # Only one CPU so far.
vsbus0          at backplane0   # Internal "virtual" VAXstation bus
ncr0            at vsbus0               # 1st built-in SCSI interface
scsibus*        at ncr?
sd*             at scsibus? target? lun?
cd*             at scsibus? target? lun?
st*             at scsibus? target? lun?
le0             at vsbus0               # LANCE

pseudo-device   loop    1
pseudo-device   pty     8
---cut---

The "config netbsd root on" etc. line is line 16. I'm not sure if the
"cd*" line is correct..

> At first when I read the second line of output, I thought it said
> "no congratulations!" -- which seemed awfully rude to me. :-)  I guess
> it's just late.

Hehe.. :)

Oscar