Subject: Re: 1.2G compile problems.
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/17/1997 23:55:20
On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> This is not a VAX-specific problem.  However, you did forget to update
> your config(8) program (which I mentioned on current-users when I commited
> this change :-)

Grrrrrrr... You guys change the config program too often.   I almost have
the feeling that you purposeful added the obscure dumpspec code in NetBSD,
requiring a new version of config.  In this manner you were able to
undermine my new found success in compiling the kernel for VAX.

It's all an evil conspiracy!!!

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --