Subject: Re: Bugs being fixed.
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/16/1997 16:34:00
I like my bug reports verbose :-)  It helps place the bugs in a more
useful context... at least for someone who's trying to learn more about
the kernel.

Maybe bug reports and fix descriptions are off topic for this group, I
guess it's just the way the NetBSD community slices their bread.

I've been scanning the source-changes archives (which are amazingly
current).  They've got at least hints of what's changed and why.  So
that's better than nothing.

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.ORG/pub/NetBSD/mailing-lists/source-changes/

Still, I do appreciate the longer technical rants on bugs.  At the very
least the bug exterminators should be able to rejoice in telling the tales
of their bug conquests.

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --