Subject: Re: Bugs being fixed.
To: Tim Shoppa <shoppa@alph01.Triumf.CA>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/16/1997 15:57:40
> I, for one, would appreciate a detailed description of which files
> had to be modified and (possibly) why.  I just looked in
> /src/sys/arch/vax/vax and see some files changed in the past few
> days, but my inability to access the previous version makes it hard
> for me to track the detailed technical changes.

When changes are checked in, notification of those changes along with
the changes' log entries are sent to source-changes@netbsd.org.

Log entries "should be" detailed enough that you have some (general)
idea what was changed and why.

It makes little (though some) sense to duplicate that information on
the port-vax mailing list.

chris