Subject: Re: Yet another satisfied customer
To: Rick GC <rickgc@calweb.com>
From: Robert Smith <rmsmith@csc.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/16/1997 17:06:52
Rick and others,
I do not understand all this about NetBSD vax.  BSD is a USER supported,
USER DEVELOPED, FREE operating system for the VAX.

The sources are available for all of US to work on, modify, hack at, and so on.

I have no problem with folks griping that stuff is not working, with folks
sharing frustrations.  I do have a problem with people copping an attitude
over a FREE anything.,

We are all FREE to use the OS or NOT USE the OS.  We are free to gripe about it.
We are free to complain about it.

We are free to fix the problems.

My views are my own, they may not be shared by anyone else, they maynot be
mine tomorrow.
Just my two cents.

bob