Subject: Re: Alright, damnit, this is getting annoying.
To: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/13/1997 02:08:40
On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Rick Copeland wrote:

> Could you share with us exactly what your hardware consists of? (yes each
> board in each box).

Can't tell what Ragge is using, but I've successfully run and compiled the
whole system on the following:

VAX-11/750: 8 meg memory, UDA-50, RA82, DELUA.
VAXsystem 3500: 16 meg memory, DELQA, KDA50, TQK70, DHV-11, RA72, TK70.

But you don't want to know how I initially got the systems online, that's
a real horror-story...

	Johnny