Subject: Re: Bugtracking...
To: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/1997 18:57:53
On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 21:47:05 -0400
 allisonp@world.std.com (Allison J Parent) wrote:

 > Jason,
 >
 > Are you trying to annoy us?  ;-}  first you have to have netBSD going?

Well, not _trying_... :-)

Anyhow, the answer is: "No, you do not need NetBSD to run send-pr(1)."

It is a shell script.  You can run it on any system, probably tweaking
things here and there to get some pathnames right.

Alternatively, like Chris Demetriou pointed out, you can also send
bug reports directly from the web, at:

	http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd

 > Right now the only www access I have is either lynx from a terminal or the
 > dos/winders box.

I just tested it with lynx 2.7, and it works fine.