Subject: Re: Bugtracking...
To: VAX porting list <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/1997 18:44:11
On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>  Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com> wrote:

>  > I've known about this for a while, but I've never seen anyone use it. And
> A _lot_ of people use it!  Just not very many NetBSD/vax people, apparently.

Okay, yeah.  I meant I've never seen any NetBSD/VAX people use it.  I
think there's all of (1) bug report in the database now :-)

> To address your questions:
> 	(q) Who fixes whem after they're entered?
> 	(a) The responsible party.  That might be the port master for
> 	    a particular port, the maintainer of a given subsystem,
> 	    or any other "bug chaser" developer (we have several
> 	    who simply grovel the bugs database from time to time,
> 	    fixing reported problems).

So, who belongs to the "responsible party" club for VAX specific
architecture stuff.  I'm guessing Ragge is certainly in it, since he's in
charge of the port.  Anyone else?

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --