Subject: Re: Bugtracking...
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/1997 18:07:57
On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>  Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE> wrote:

>  > Let's start compiling a problems-list with the system, and people who have
>  > actual solutions can post them as well.
>
> ...there is already a problems list!  It's called the NetBSD bugs database,

I've known about this for a while, but I've never seen anyone use it. And
have been hesitant to use it myself.  Besides that... so you put bug
reports into it.  Where do they go?  Who fixes them after they're entered?
And then who marks the bug reports as closed/fixed?
(Asking out of ignorance).

For instance... Say I've got a VS3100 specfic bug related to the SCSI
driver.  If I report the problem to the bug list who gets notified of the
bug report?

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --