Subject: QDSS and X
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/1997 15:45:31
I have noticed that there is QDSS driver code in the kernel.  However,
it isn't listed as supported hardware and there are no corresponding
lines in the config file ("qd0 on uba0").  So, could NetBSD/vax actually
use a QDSS or not?

Also, what about 4.3BSD and 4.4BSD-Lite?  The sources seem to be on the
net in various places, they also have VAX support, and they definitely
seem to have MicroVAX II and QDSS support.

--
|  Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>              |
|  Home page:  http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bgjenero/     |