Subject: Re: Alright, damnit, this is getting annoying.
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/1997 14:53:54
J. Buck Caldwell wrote:

> So I downloaded the latest 1.2c (970315), and it didn't work
> either. I seem to recall seeing something in the archives about using
> the 1.1 boot+edlabel+copy file and the 1.2 mini-root. If this will work,
> can anyone please tell me where I can get the 1.1 boot+etc file? It's
> not available on ftp.netbsd.org (or at least, I can't find it).

  I could never get my uVax to boot the 1.2C TK50 snapshot; I used the RX50
ones instead.  Of course I was writing the TK50 on a hightly suspect TK50Z,
which may have hosed me.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/