Subject: sockaddr_dn
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Whitehouse <gw7rrm@eeshack3.swan.ac.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/09/1997 18:39:09
I'm sorry if this message is slightly off topic, but someone has
suggested to me that I ask the question on this list as being the
most likely place to find people who will know the answer. If you
feel there is a better place to ask, please tell me.

I'm after a description of the sockaddr_dn structure. I have a C
structure definition, but I want to know what the various fields
should contain and what the flags mean. The DECnet docs on gatekeeper
do not describe the structures used to interface with OS and
do not specify where I can find out this information.

Thanks for any help,

Steve <SteveW@ACM.org>