Subject: Re: More VS2000 booting problems
To: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
From: Paul Evans <paule@shadowfax.martex.GEN.OH.US>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/30/1997 19:44:09
This is the kind of thing I'd love to help with, if anybody wants.
Unfortunatly I don't have a working netbsd/vax machine, which would
most likely be a problem.. But I might be able to test things on
an old Vaxstation 2k if it works. (in pieces right now.)

I think memory/bus type and card ID tests would be a pretty invaluable
thing to have.

--
	Paul Evans  PE34
	technos@apk.net _ paule@martex.com