Subject: Re: Netbooting MicroVAX-II
To: Vitalya S. Lugovsky aka Mauhuur <vsl@lugovsky.ihep.su>
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/29/1997 19:02:16
On Wed, 28 May 1997, Vitalya S. Lugovsky aka Mauhuur wrote:

>  Is there any way to do $SUBJ?
> I've MicroVAX-II connected to the local network, where is NetBSD MicroVAX3900
> and two OpenVMS VAX4000-xxx.
>
>  What I need to $SUBJ?

Out of curiosity, what is $SUBJ?  It looks like something VMS-ish to me as
VMS tends to make use of lots and lots of $'s.  (Do you think DEC was
trying to hint at the cost of VMS and it's related maintenance? :-)  Then
knowing the "$SUBJ" bit of info I could maybe better understand what
you're trying to get your MicroVAX-II to do with the NetBSD MicroVAX 3900
and OpenVMS VAX4000 you've already got on your network.

(Thiugh I'm not saying that I'd have a useful answer).

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --