Subject: Re: hobbyist VMS licenses
To: Gordon Zaft <zaft@Artisoft.COM>
From: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/21/1997 06:53:10
On Mon, 19 May 1997, Gordon Zaft wrote:

> 	This isn't strictly a NetBSD thing but DEC and DECUS have just
> announced that they are making hobbyist licenses for VAX/VMS available
> for FREE through DECUS.
>
> 	Check the following URL for more info:
>
> 	http://www.montagar.com/hobbyist/

Ummm... as that URL seems to be dead at the moment, if someone saw it ,
are they giving away UCX licences? (that is the one I am missing...
shoehorning DECnet into linux just isn't quite there yet). and before
everyone tells me about CMU-TEK ... i've yet to get it to work properly :)

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au