Subject: Announcing: The VAXstation 3100 Netboot HOWTO v0.1
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/10/1997 19:34:50
I finally wrapped up (to some degree) the first version of a netbooting
howto.  It's lacking some important things like setting up a NetBSD
machine to bootserve.  Presently I only discuss setting up Linux to
bootserve.  (Yeah I know this is a NetBSD mailing list.)

You can get the howto off of a humble web page I set up:
http://www.carpediem.com/~brianc/projects/vaxen/

If you don't have WWW access, mail me and I'll reply with a copy of the
howto.

In the meantime, I'll scrounge around to see if I have enough spare pieces
to assemble a semi-whole PC for running NetBSD/386 on.  Having that I'll
write up the NetBSD section.  From what I know already, it looks like the
NetBSD bootserver machine will be much easier to set up.

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --