Subject: Re: RX33 floppies
To: None <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/09/1997 14:45:00
Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

   Marc Malagelada Duch wrote:

   > > Hey .. can I write RX33 floppies from another UNIX box with dd? What
   > > block size etc. should I use?
   >
   > Somebody told me that there is a MSDOS program that is able to
   > raw-write data in a 1.2Mb diskette in RX33 format, but I don't  have
[...]
   One DOS program that can do this is "RAWRITE.EXE".  One place that can
   be found is in the install directory of the Slackware Linux
   distribution, for example at:

Tsk. The one and only place NetBSD-fans get RAWRITE.EXE is from

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.2.1/i386/utils/rawrite.exe

C source code and doc file are in the same directory.

If your favourite mirror site doesn't carry 1.2.1 yet, try 1.2, 1.1,
or 1.0. :-)

	-is