Subject: Boot commands
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Thompson <bl514@smt.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/05/1997 23:35:49
Hi ... does anyone know where I can find valid MicroVAX II ">>>" prompt
commands? (test, boot, etc...) Can a drive be formatted from here? TEST
70 does not work as on other VAX's .. I read somewhere about requiring
formatting software for uVAX II's to format disks with it.  I tried
formatting my RD54's in my VAXstation 3100 ... it gives me a '?' after
searching for defects. Then the formatting part works OK, then the
drives sit there with the light on and it doesn't continue past there =(
If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot,
Matt Thompson