Subject: Identify this MicroVAX II:
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/1997 14:32:44
Okay, today I picked up a MicroVAX II.  This thing is about twice as wide
as I was expecting it to be -- it doesn't look like any MicroVAX II's I've
ever seen.  (Keep in mind I haven't seen too many). Can someone help me
identify it beyond its fundamental MicroVAXness?  I'd be curious at to
what sets this particular beast apart from it's slightly slimmer brothers
-- apart from its obvious larger dimensions.

I'll work on getting a picture of it up on my web page, but until then
here's some pertinent info:

Digital MicroVAX II, Model 630QB-A2

Dimensions are roughly:
Width:	1ft	(30cm)
Height:	2ft	(60cm)
Depth:	2.5ft	(75cm)

Weight is in the 150 +/- 20lbs (65 +/- 10kg) range.

-brian.