Subject: Re: The Digital Network Appliance Reference Design
To: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/19/1997 06:05:17
Hi,
  Ok sorry I have been a bit slow on responding to this thread but
I currently have a net connection where mail accumulates faster than I can
read it ;-)

Ok support for the DEC board will be appearing in the NetBSD source
tree in the future. The current NetBSD/arm32 source tree has a major
reorganisation in the pipeline as there have been a lot of changes to
separate alot of the dependancies on the IOMD and other RiscPC specific
bits i.e. separating the CPU and the machine sections.
The work on the DEC board has also led to a lot of other changes to the
NetBSD /arm32 source tree.
I hope to start work on merging the work done in the last few months into
the NetBSD source tree from May.

Cheers,
				Mark

Mark Brinicombe						mark@causality.com