Subject: 11/750
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Johansson <cjn@isd.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/17/1997 15:55:53
I tried booting a 11/750 yesterday (Without fpu I belive)
, but it threw me into the debugger with
something like "no vmstat in space" and
"panic: adr 0"

The NetBSD kernel was 1.1A (because I had it on
tape since I installed my uVAX 2:s). I installed
from TK70 in a VAXserver3600 to one of the RA82:s
in an SA482 rack. The VAXserver3600 booted OK!

I also tried changing all of the Memory cards...
...still the same error!

Anyone seen anything like this (Or I could bring
my laptop the next time, so you can have a real
console output to view)(Any "db>" command that
would be of any interest?)

-You are the best! / Christian Johansson
Christian Johansson
ISD Datasystem
cjn@isd.se
+46(0)87533100