Subject: VT 1200?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kees Stravers <pb0aia@iaehv.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/14/1997 09:25:15
'allo *.*,
I'm sorry if this is an off-topic question, but there are so many
Digital guru's in this group, so... Is a VT1200 a X-terminal? Can
I use it to run X programs in combination with NetBSD on a uVAX II?
I just got one today with a beautiful 21 inch mono screen and the
weird Digital puck mouse, and it looks just cut out for the part.
I can already telnet with it to the VAX so there is hope...

Kees

Kees Stravers - Geldrop, The Netherlands - pb0aia at amsat dot org
PC/Novell system management - DEC PDP-11/VAX preservationist

Net-Tamer V 1.08.1 - Registered