Subject: Re: The Digital Network Appliance Reference Design
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Kevin Williams <kevinw@why.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/09/1997 21:01:00
>	I guess this is more port-arm32 relevant :)
>	Anyone know how the ZIP drive attaches to the motherboard -
>	is it some kind of 'parallel' type interface? Have any
>	changed made by dec been reimported back into the source
>	tree, or is it a stock arm32 port?

The internal zip drives are SCSI..

Kevin Williams

"When you are looking out the window of a fast moving car for a while, you begin to develop a feeling
of timelessness, of not belonging to this world, of not taking part in its activities... ...this is
the time when dreams and fantasies take over from the more profane thoughts of everyday life."

 - Edgar Froese

kevinw@why.net
http://www.why.net/users/kevinw