Subject: Re: VT-320 terminal for the taking
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/08/1997 01:09:58
At 08:53 PM 4/7/97 -0400, Wonko the Sane @ ~ wrote:

>this is exactly what i've been looking for!!!!!  i need something like this so
>i can make my DEC Rainbow operational.  i'd love it!!!

This reminds me: anybody know where I can get a video cable to connect my
"new" vs-240/vt-240 (the box says both on it) to a vr-241-a monitor?

My roommate says the cable is a "bcc17".

Oh, and what's a good+cheap place to buy AUI cables? I've got a pair of
DELNIs that I'd like to use, but I need AUI cables.

The plan is to netboot my uVAX-IIs when all of the pieces come together.
Not having to have transcievers would be nice.

Thanks guys.
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Junior, Comp. Sci.     -   House of Retrocomputing
XCOMM  mailto:kpneal@pobox.com              -   http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/