Subject: vaxstation 3520 question (not netbsd related)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/07/1997 17:18:47
Folks,
  Hey there...sorry for yet another non-netbsd-related question, but
this is the richest pool of DECgurus I've been about to find.

  I have a VAXstation 3520 that I'd like to run Ultrix on (until
NetBSD can run on it, of course)...I don't have any disk on it as of
yet, but I've tried to boot Ultrix 4.3 (it's the newest I can find)
from cdrom...it loads the kernel, and halts (with an LED blinking on
the CPU board) just as the kernel starts...no messages are ever
printed by the kernel.

  Can someone point me in the right direction here?  I'm very excited
about getting this machine running but this is a bit of a brick wall.

                              Thanks,
                              -Dave McGuire
                               mcguire@neurotica.com