Subject: looking for Columbus, Ohio old computer hardware geeks like me
From: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/05/1997 23:20:39
i was taking some boxes out to my garage, and started thinking about the old
DEC & SUN iron i own.  wouldn't it be nice to be able to maybe get together
with some other old iron geeks like myself??  maybe once a week or so, use our
distributed brain power to maybe get more of our systemss working, or just talk
about all this old 'junk' (as my wife calls it) we own.  any of you live in the
Columbus, Ohio area??  just curious as none of the people i work with are real
big into old computer hardware.  several of them don't understand why i would
want to own a VAX 11/730, 11/750, PDP-8, sun3/180's, sun 2/120 and other
various stuff (mostly VAX Unibeus expansion cabinets and tape drives)

-brian

--
The fundamental difference between Unix and the Macintosh operating system is
that Unix was designed to please programmers, whereas the Mac was designed to

=== End Transmission ===