Subject: Re: mop loadaddr and SCB
To: Bertram Barth <bertram@ifib.uni-karlsruhe.de>
From: Mats O Jansson <maja@celsiustech.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/02/1997 14:56:02
On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Bertram Barth wrote:

> Ok, i'll try that.
> But what's the option to 'ld' to force a given loadaddr?
> Or is there another way to set this address in a.out?

I looked at the code. And mopd hard codes loadaddr to 0 even in the a.out
case. So patching mopa.out or GetAOutFileInfo is a matter of choies.

But looking on both ISL_LVAX_061.SYS and ISL_SVAX_061.SYS loadaddr is 0x200
or 0x0. Even VXT-images is loaded at 0. All this images should overwrite
the SCB if that is the problem.

Could I get a copy of your image with a halt added after relocaded: in
srt0.o? This to be able to single step through the code, I have found
the cause of several SCB2NDINT this way...

> Ciao,
> 	bertram

-moj

Mats O Jansson, CelsiusTech Systems, Jaerfaella, Sweden
email: maja@celsiustech.se (or moj@stacken.kth.se)