Subject: BCC08 + VS2000
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Williams <kevinw@why.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/29/1997 13:20:02
Hello all...

I'm trying to get a pinout of a BCC08 cable so I can make a serial cable for my VS2000. I was
orginally going to swipe a VT-220 from work but the VAXen Admin said no way! Anyway.. I want to make a
BCC08 to RS-232(Laptop serial connector) so I can directly connect to the Vax. However, I am having a
bit of dificulty locating the wiring info. I know Pins 8+9 need to be shorted... After that I'm lost.

Thanks in advance!
Kevin Williams

"When you are looking out the window of a fast moving car for a while, you begin to develop a feeling
of timelessness, of not belonging to this world, of not taking part in its activities... ...this is
the time when dreams and fantasies take over from the more profane thoughts of everyday life."

 - Edgar Froese

kevinw@why.net
http://www.why.net/users/kevinw