Subject: VS2000 + scsi + disklabel
To: 'port-vax@netbsd.org' <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ari Suutari <ari.suutari@ps.carel.fi>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/21/1997 08:50:19
Hi,

	Has anyone of those who have managed to boot a VaxStation 2000
	up with NetBSd tried to write disklabel to scsi disk ?

	Last night I attached a DEC rz24 to my VS2000. It was detected OK,
	but disklabel -w -r sd0 rz24 results always in "sd0: no disk label" and
	after that the system starts complaining about that the disk is
	no longer configured. Trying disklabel again no longer outputs
	"no disk label" just says that disk is not configured.

	Any ideas anyone ?

		Ari S.

Hei! Puhumme myos suomea!
Carelcomp Forest Oy        Ari Suutari
53850 Lappeenranta         mailto:ari.suutari@carel.fi
FINLAND                    +358 05 669 5012