Subject: What should I pay?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/19/1997 10:05:37
Hi list,

The following is a list of equipment that has been offered to me for sale,
since there is no operating systems with any of it I would most certainly be
using NetBSD as the operating system.  All the equipment is in only fair
condition phyically but all pieces function.  My question is does anyone
know what this equipment should go for.  I don't want to get ripped of so if
anyone has purchased similar equipment in similar shape could you give me
what you paid most recently or what you think I should pay. (US Dollars)

Thank You
Rick GC

The List:       Microvax 3600
                Decserver 200/mc
                Dec VR260-aa
                Dec RZ55
                Dec TK50
                Microvax 3400
                Microvax 3300
                Microvax 3100
                Microvax 2000
                Dec Delni
                Decstation 3100
                Dec InfoServer 150
                Dec Lan Bridge (Debet-AA)
                Dec CDReader
                Vax II GPX

P.S. I already have Netbsd running on a similar uVax 3600 but what about the
rest of it? What should work or not?