Subject: Source Tree and GCC cross compile.
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joe Broxson <broxson@u2.it.wsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/1997 14:13:35
Ok two questions...

This may make me seem ignorant, however I have read every readme, man
page, etc. and can not find any answer.  I have downloaded the source tree
(1.2) and don't know what to do with it now.  (It's in the form .aa .ab
.ac, etc...)  Is this a CVS thing?  Instructions/help would be apreciated.
:)

Second.  I tried to compile a GCC as a VAX-ULTRIX cross compiler.
Objective C
wouldn't go, it said cannot locate stdio.h, I took it out of the make list
and still got errors.  I did ran configure with the right switches (I
believe), any ideas/guidance?  (I believe I was trying to compile 2.7.2)
(I was trying to do this under RedHat Linux 4.0)