Subject: Idea Sharing..
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Maftoum / Karl Joseph (ISE) <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/27/1997 19:52:21
Hi guys.. as you all probably know we are working on a linux port for the
VAX..

At the moment we are taking a very ground-up approach, i.e. We are
building all the hardware drivers etc from the beginning (makes better
code for the future).. I was thinking that perhaps we could share ideas
on a lot of issues.. Please check out the homepage at
http://blitzen.canberra.edu.au/~karlm

We are currently working on a set of console drivers (i.e. graphic
consoles).. (And getting nowhere fast I think :-) )

Also a fair bit of the MM stuff has been planned out and some of it has
been coded..

We do have a tic-tac-toe program to test the netboot with (It's cuter
that netboot.sys)

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au