Subject: Re: Netscape 4.0b2
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: A. Sporner <asporner@eagle.ibc.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/1997 13:01:07
Gunnar,

> People,
>
> This is all very fascinating and I don't want to be a killjoy or
> anything, but can we *please* keep the discussion on the port-vax list
> at least somehow related to the VAX port of the NetBSD operating system?
>
> Gunnar

Normally I would agree with you without argument, this time I will
agree with you *with* argument.  Where I agree this should be relavent
discussions toward making NetBSD VAX something real, I don't see
always where that is always occurring anyways.  I have asked a few
constructive questions in the past and  aide from a couple loud remarks
from people there was no real good answer.  I see a lot of questions asked
that seem  never to be answered.  So I would suggest that we improve
this list by at least having somebody field questions if nobody appearantly
answers them after a few days, or the list is useless.

This little thread, though it did not apply to netbsd was a perfect model of how
things *SHOULD* happen.

Regards

ANdy