Subject: Re[2]: Netscape 4.0b2
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeremy A. Rosengren <rosengre@augsburg.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/1997 10:44:21
>     Does the same thing on sunOS 4.1.3 on a Sparcstation too!  I have yet
>     to find a stable version of Netscape for UNIX (any flavor)...Any
>     ideas?

I have a SPARCstation running Solaris 2.5.1 (SunOS 5.5.1) where I run
Netscape Gold 3.01.  Never had a problem.  Never crashed.  I've gone days
leaving it running, even and it's never crashed.

Oh...ideas?  Don't, don't, don't run SunOS 4.1.3, run 4.1.4 if you have to,
Solaris 2.5.1 if you can, and now RedHat linux for Sparc is only $49.95
(v4.1)...

-- Jer

Jeremy A. (Dor) Rosengren
Diu vivere gens Sageth
rosengre@augsburg.edu
rosengre@htc.honeywell.com

"and i wish her insight to battle love's blindness
strength from the milk of human kindness
a safe place for all the pieces that scattered
learn to pretend there's more than love that matters"
		-- emily saliers, 1992