Subject: RE: Netscape 4.0b2
To: 'wonko@madness.tmok.com' <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/1997 16:46:14
People,

This is all very fascinating and I don't want to be a killjoy or
anything, but can we *please* keep the discussion on the port-vax list
at least somehow related to the VAX port of the NetBSD operating system?

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2