Subject: Re: Problems with 1.2C Snapshot
To: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi@sfu.ca>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/17/1997 09:57:35
	Have you compiled up a new version on config?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.