Subject: A brief info about vaxstation support...
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/14/1997 23:48:30
Here is a brief status report about vaxstation support, because of all
questions the last week:
No framebuffer support exists for any vaxstation yet. Forget about
graphics so far.
The VS2000 runs with Bertram's special NetBSD 1.1A version. The VS2000
code is in -current also, but do not work. I will fix this as soon as
I can put up a VS2000 again.
There are no VS3100 support yet at all. Bertram wrote some rudimentary
CPU support code for the m76, but it do not work correctly. I have a
m38 here and will continue to work on its support as soon as I get time.
No other vaxstations are supported, and no other work is done on them AFAIK.

You can take a look at http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax/index.html,
it is rather up-to-date information about the vax port. (I try to
keep it up-to-date anyway :-)
For other questions, you can also take a look at the NetBSD/vax FAQ,
http://www.bitcon.no/~gunnar/vaxbsd/FAQ.html

-- Ragge