Subject: Copy of NetBSD on TK50
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/12/1997 15:22:23
Hi List,

I need to get someone to make me a copy of the boot tapes to boot NetBSD on
a MicroVax 3600 equipped with a TK70 tape drive (that means written on TK50
or TK70 format). I am reposting this message because there seems to be some
confusion as to what I am asking for in my first posting. I sincerely hope
this posting is clearer as to my needs. I have expired all other
possibilities for booting NetBSD on my bare MicroVax3600 as you may have
read in the list recently.  If there is anyone in or near California who
could write the tapes for me I would not object to a reasonable fee. I can
provide raw tapes unless used tapes could be had (if you cannot write the
tapes but know where I can get new or used ones I would appreciate that
information).

Sincerely,

Rick GC