Subject: No MOP OK, what about SCSI
To: Mats O Jansson <maja@celsiustech.se>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/11/1997 13:16:59
Well I guess I cannot use MOP to boot my bare uVax3600 over the network but
Wonko is saying below something about jamming a SCSI cable into his computer
has made me wonder if it is possible to use a SCSI Wangtek tape drive to
boot the miniroot on my uVAX3600 like I have done with my SUN 3/150 (please
excuse the port jumping, but I love big hardware!).  If this is possible
then all I might be near to making my first assault on my uVAX3600!

Rick GC