Subject: Will there be any TU-58 tapes for 11/750?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andre B. Skarzynski <Andre.Skarzynski@VECTOR.CO.ZA>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/11/1997 10:11:01
Hi there,

Previously, Regge cut a set of TU-58 tapes. I realise that it is a chore
to do, so I won't press the issue. Unfortantly, my 11/750 does not
appear to like NetBSD that much... but I would like to give it another
crack. What is the chance for at least a set to test the new kernel?
I just want to see if it will boot and load the kernel. Prevoisly the
boot loader would run, but not load the kernel. It would just "hang"
and do nothing...

I see that there were some 11/750 used in development sometime. What are
the chances of a bootable root fs or such form one?

Regards,

Andre'

--
 Andre' B. Skarzynski