Subject: Re: X term out of uVax2000?
To: A. Sporner <asporner@eagle.ibc.edu>
From: Bertram Barth <bertram@ifib.uni-karlsruhe.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/05/1997 08:55:51
> When I finally am able to get my 3500 (or MVIII) running, I will be looking
> at porting the X11R6 libraries... NOT THE SERVER.  I have a Sequent machine
     ^^^^^^^

I might have gotten this wrong, but IMO there should be no problem
to compile the X11R6 libraries and client binaries for NetBSD/vax.
I did it some month ago with 1.1 and I don't remember any serious
problems. (The only problem I remember is that with static linkage
these binaries get rather big...)

Ciao,
	bertram

PS: I think I have these old X11 binaries for 1.1 still lying around
    somewhere. If anybody is interested I could make them available.