Subject: Failure to build library
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG, ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Robin Birch <robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/29/1997 17:56:04
Dear All,
I am trying to do a library build on 1.2B.  This fails with the
following:

macro ENTRY used with just one arg

in Ovfork.S at line 57.  I looked at this. and the appropriate include
file, and yes this is so.  What is more disturbing is that all of the
assembly routines in this directory /usr/src/lib/libc/arch/vax/sys
use the macro like this whilst the include file machine/asm.h defines it
with two entries and I can find other routines that use it like this.

I have checked my most recent sup (Last saturday) and it is still so.
Can some one give me guidance on what it should be please and I will
ammend the code accordingly.

Cheers

Robin
Robin Birch     robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk

M1ASU           Old computers and radios always welcome