Subject: Re: Earlier Questions re TS11 Driver
To: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi@sfu.ca>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/20/1997 10:36:47
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.2/source/ssrc12
	You'll need to download all the ssrc12.?? files then
	(cat ssrc12.?? | tar xvfzp -)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.