Subject: Re: 1.2B Kernel Questions
To: Robert Smith <rmsmith@csc.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/20/1997 10:35:11
	Kernel tables tend to change in size & arrangement from release to
	release - you'll need to pull down a -current libkvm, includes,
	and ps and rebuild them.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.