Subject: New to netBSD-VAX
To: VAX port <PORT-VAX@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Craft <ccraft@cncc.cc.co.us>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/13/1997 12:24:16
  I've had a MicroVAX-II for about 6 months now, and have about had it
with VMS.  I am, however, a bit reluctant to wipe it out, as it does
function.  What I would like to do is put in a SCSI controller (anybody
have a good (read: inexpensive) source?) and boot to the system of choice
from the chevron prompt.  I have downloaded the TK50 boot and root
images, and will be attempting to get them on my MicroVAX with Kermit (I
don't have an ethernet controller yet, either. Help?)  Some suggestions
on how to get a formatter would be helpful: I recieved several TK50Ks
with the VAX, but they were all erased.  (I also receieved no
documentation whatsoever.)

Thanks in advance,
Chris Craft.
ccraft@cncc.cc.co.us