Subject: Re: Problems with new kernel
To: Ben Harris <bjh@mail.dotcom.fr>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/10/1997 14:29:56
	If its a -current kernel (pretty safe assumption :), then you'll
	need to have a -current libkvm compiled up & the kvm using
	programs linked against it.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.